MALIBU Head lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
I usually watch Headlight Revolutions page on youtube, to check out any and all aftermarket headlight and light bulb upgrades they've tested.

I did check out dapper lighting's website and really like those 4x6's with the halo rings that double as daytime running lights and turn signals. I might use those on the wife's mailbu I need to start building...

Headlight Revolution tested an aftermarket headlight made Holley and Morimoto, I think its Holley's retrobright headlight series, I'm planning on getting a set for my Bonneville.
Thanks for your reply !! I will consider the most expensive light on the market!!
And I will check out you tube. Dez

BlairC_789

Apprentice
Jun 18, 2021
North Carolina
Looks nice too! i want to upgrade all my interior/exterior lights to LED. Know of any interior gauge ones that work with the dimmer switch???
I couldnt help you there since I changed over to an Intellitronix LED gauge cluster.
Although Gbodyledkits.com sells LED kits for interior and exterior. Not 100% sure if they are dimmable or not because not all LEDS can be dimmed with the stock switch. You can probably shoot them an email and find out

Reactions: 1 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
I couldnt help you there since I changed over to an Intellitronix LED gauge cluster.
Although Gbodyledkits.com sells LED kits for interior and exterior. Not 100% sure if they are dimmable or not because not all LEDS can be dimmed with the stock switch. You can probably shoot them an email and find out

Gotcha & Thank you for the direct link.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor