Headlight Eyelids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
Bonnewagon said:
You guys have it easy. Here in NYC my friend had an 88' Camaro with those smoked covers on the tail lights. Cop gave him a ticket for every bulb that was "obscured". 12 tickets!
That's a crock of BS and I would have fought all 12 of them in court. If the tickets are after being stopped previously for a warning it's one thing, but 12 tickets for a piece of smoked plastic on the first stop is asinine.

blk74nova

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2009
Could be a day time ok night time not ok type of thing. Sometimes those smoked tail light covers make it real hard to see the brake light.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Yeah, he thought so too. But he had to pay them all, not even a chance to plea it down. It probably didn't help he was on a street that was being targeted for drag racing.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
dang my uncle has some of those smoked rears on his iroc, i would get the ones for the front from TR customs but idk, what are your opinions on the euro header panel for a cutlass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor