headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I tend to get a little aggressive and by the way Phaze no disrespect meant man

midwestls said:
ummm, just in case you didn't notice the picture in the begining of this thread it isn't that front end just like yours? Hummm big grills right? And while were talking about gay....hows that V6 doin???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats just my opinion

HAHAHAHA. He does have a point :lol:

Back to the topic....... I have seen people use the euro headlights and mod the front end to make them fit. Not sure how its done thou.

2000.malibu.ls said:
hey midwest, he just gave an opinon, let it be. dont be hatin on v6's

He just gave his opinion about V6s' in G-bodies so whats the difference?

my 2 cents i am not a big fan of the grille look on the 87 and alike on the cutlass i do however like the euro lights in the 84 style front end its different but i like the original 84 style also my 2nd car i ever owned was an 84 cutlass it was a grandmas car the dark brown interior and had the dark brown landeau and the light champagne type paint was really nice with the rally's it had 50,000 mi any how my stupid teen mentality at the time side swiped a big tree which sent me into a hill on the other side of the road hit a corner at 65/70 mph on a suburb road at 1 am it also had the H/O 231 fond memories literally cried cleaning it out for the tow to the crusher my bad the beer tasted good that night and no one got hurt and the police took it easy on me no fines or dui

81_2dr_bu said:
my 2 cents i am not a big fan of the grille look on the 87 and alike on the cutlass i do however like the euro lights in the 84 style front end its different but i like the original 84 style also my 2nd car i ever owned was an 84 cutlass it was a grandmas car the dark brown interior and had the dark brown landeau and the light champagne type paint was really nice with the rally's it had 50,000 mi any how my stupid teen mentality at the time side swiped a big tree which sent me into a hill on the other side of the road hit a corner at 65/70 mph on a suburb road at 1 am it also had the H/O 231 fond memories literally cried cleaning it out for the tow to the crusher my bad the beer tasted good that night and no one got hurt and the police took it easy on me no fines or dui

Thank you. Respectful answer you used there. Anyone can appreciate that. It's too bad about the Cutty 😢 DAMN BEER!!!!! lol

it wasnt the cutty's fault well you havent lived if you didnt crash in the teen days lol i seemed to have bad karma with olds and beer later in my early 20's i bought a 79 cutlass lght blue on light blue it had 50,000 mi the smaller v8 forgot the ci but it was smaller than a 305 ci i payed $200.00 without windows another $300.00 windows installed i loved that the most and crashed it hammered . also at the time i didnt really know the potential g-bodies have now i am converted malibu's are my favorite, there is less malibu's than monte's ,cutlass only others i dont see much of is grand prix's and grand leman's

I think I've got the same problem. Only in my case it's beer and Cougars. lol I've seemed to have wrecked 3 of them when I was young and dumb, I personally only wrecked one but was dumb enough to give the other 2 to drunk friends. DAMN BEER! Funny though one of the cars I own at this time....you guessed it a Supercharged 90 Cougar XR7, has made it thus far. lol I think the fact that I've gotten smarter, and found some phone numbers to local cab companys, probably help contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor