Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billys88SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2012
Should a 87-90 350 (casting 14101148) one piece rear seal and one piece pan gasket have center bolt heads?

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Yes, It would have the TBI swirlport heads though, not good for performance.

Billys88SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2012
Mine does not have them. It has the older heads.. I was told it might be a target master with the older 80's style junk heads.
Is there a way of finding out other then the casting on the back of the block?..I'm also going to pull the valve covers to get the casting from the heads.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
The older heads will bolt right on the block you are asking about. Pull the valve covers and get the numbers, it's the best way to find out what you have.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Look up the suffix code stamped on the passenger side of the deck in front of the head.

Billys88SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2012
Do you have a good site for that..I've googled it before and got nothing..I have it wrote down at the house..not with me or I would put it on here for some extra eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor