Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Sorry to step away for a while. Can't believe its already been a year since the last time I was on here. After the malibu spun its connecting rod bearing on new year's eve, I just had to walk away for a while and its been parked since. Kinda broke my morale I guess.

Since then I have been locking down on finishing up college as I'm in my last semester. The roadrunner had been my main target for a while and I have been finishing the EFI 440 build for it and the body work. Recently I sold my 1996 Dodge Dakota and bought a 1993 Dodge D350 Dually Cummins. That has turned into a rolling project in itself.

Hope everyone has been doing well this past year and hope to be back on here more frequently.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
patmckinneyracing said:
Sorry to step away for a while. Can't believe its already been a year since the last time I was on here. After the malibu spun its connecting rod bearing on new year's eve, I just had to walk away for a while and its been parked since. Kinda broke my morale I guess.

Since then I have been locking down on finishing up college as I'm in my last semester. The roadrunner had been my main target for a while and I have been finishing the EFI 440 build for it and the body work. Recently I sold my 1996 Dodge Dakota and bought a 1993 Dodge D350 Dually Cummins. That has turned into a rolling project in itself.

Hope everyone has been doing well this past year and hope to be back on here more frequently.
Welcome back.....sometimes ya gotta have a change of pace to stimulate the mind....and other priorities do take time.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Nice to see you again.... :)

I thought you might have gotten lost in that huge garage you guys built... :mrgreen:

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Hey it's been awhile... welcome back! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor