Hello from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
WELCOME!!! And beautiful Oldsmobile!!! I take the "sunroof" is aftermarket? In the states here it wasn't available on the sedans.

Last edited:

jusssi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2020
Thank you everybody. It's nice that these forums are alive and going strong!
👉 The word "horrible" in English translates to "kamala" in Finnish? -Yes, it's true 😉

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

jusssi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2020
WELOCME!!! And beautiful Oldsmobile!!! I take the "sunroof" is aftermarket? In the states here it wasn't available on the sedans.
Thanks! I think sunroof is original, it has interior color match sliding visor, original look switch on roof. 🤔 Some parts are detached now, but motor is there and working.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks! I think sunroof is original, it has interior color match sliding visor, original look switch on roof. 🤔 Some parts are detached now, but motor is there and working.
HEY!! Your most welcome!!! I would love to see pictures of it?..also it should be listed on the trunk RPO label.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Thank you everybody. It's nice that these forums are alive and going strong!
👉 The word "horrible" in English translates to "kamala" in Finnish? -Yes, it's true 😉
Thanks! I was just checking that Kamala was really horrible. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

jusssi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2020
I checked rpo sticker and yes, you guys are right, no cf5 code there.🤔 Somebody put that window up there. 🙃

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I checked rpo sticker and yes, you guys are right, no cf5 code there.🤔 Somebody put that window up there. 🙃
Thanks for checking, was so curious on that. Although, GM has offered up options before for export vehicles that were not available to the states here, so it wouldn't of surprised me too much lol...Again, thanks for letting us know!!! I'm sure its nice to have one just the same in the roof!! :)

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. Keep up the good fight to save another G Body.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor