Hello from Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from SW Georgia. Looks like it will be a nice ride and one your son will never forget

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I have made a bit more progress, got the underbody bed lined, floor board pin holes fixed, rearend cleaned up and front frame clean and first coat of paint put on. Sorry for all the pictures
Never be sorry for posting pics! And welcome to the site! Nice ride

Reactions: 1 user

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Hey, Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

88 Gutlass

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2020
Ga
Thanks for the comments, this is going to be one of my longest projects I have taken on. The end hope is to swap either a LS or fuel injected BB olds, but first step is to get it looking good and sporting the 307 till funds come available for the motor swap.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, yes never be sorry for posting pics. The only recommendation I have is to click insert full image once you have them all uploaded to the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor