May 30, 2016
NY
Hello Mike
from another New Yorker!

Milton

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 6, 2018
SW Florida
Welcome to the forum. Grew up in bayshore/Brentwood. In Florida now.
It was in long Island where I met a co-worker in the 80"s (I was18 yrs old)who had a beautiful Malibu. Honestly I was hooked ever since. Hope to see more post and pictures of your cars.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. My name is Mike and i have owned and worked on g bodies since the late 80s. My current cars are a 79 malibu which i have owned since 1990. Also my current project is a 81 malibu that i have owned since 06. Both cars were one owner cars. Ive been hanging around the site for some time and decided to join. There is alot of good info here and i hope to contribute my knowledge as well.
Welcome Mike, I am in Nassau County and also have been here for a few years, enjoying the great reads on this website. I have an almost mint 1985 GP that I keep in its original state and enjoy the compliments she gets when I drive her around in the spring and summer.
The folks here are truly amazing and informative ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor