Hello from Ohio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber24

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 17, 2016
Hey everybody just recently purchased a gbody. 1979 Malibu! Growing up my grandfather had to of these that he raced at Avilla Indiana and Norwalk Ohio! I fell in love when I was like 5 lol. I'll have a lot of questions coming up as this is a project car street/strip!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 145

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. There are some members on here that are enthusiastic about drag racing so you should feel at home. Lots of great guys with a lot of knowledge on here.

Bomber24

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 17, 2016
To start small block 355 probably just to get it up and moving. A lot easier to stay on a project when you can enjoy it too! I'd like to later look at ls swap or big block! Lots of research to do

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome from Kentucky. Street/Strip car, huh? Malibu's make good drag cars so you shouldn't have any trouble with that. There's a lot of people on here who know how to build a fast G Body. You'll love it here!
Feel free to share lots of pics of your Malibu and your progress. We love pics here! Lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor