Hello from the North

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow!! Talk about hitting the lottery. What an awesome score. I'm sure it helped enormously working at the boneyard. In most cases, junkyards rarely sell a complete car...at least not to the general public.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Junkyard monkey

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2019
Wow!! Talk about hitting the lottery. What an awesome score. I'm sure it helped enormously working at the boneyard. In most cases, junkyards rarely sell a complete car...at least not to the general public.
Yeah, it helps when you work there, plus I got the whole yard at my disposal for parts!

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, it helps when you work there, plus I got the whole yard at my disposal for parts!
You're a lucky guy. Definitely a rare opportunity. I'm sure working at the junkyard gives you the opportunity to cherry pick some cool and useful parts.

rwd_pete

Greasemonkey
Oct 3, 2006
Niagara Falls

I once came back from the landfill with a lawnmower, an exercise bike and a stereo radio. I need to sell some junk out of my basement as it is. Working in a salvage yard sure would be a tough job. LOL
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor