Hello from Toronto, Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett1982

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2014
Uniontown, Pa
Welcome to the forum, I'm about an hour west of Toronto. As far as the IROC goes a stock version will out handle a stock G body any day but you have to have a mullet to drive one...
A local radio station used to have a segment on their morning show that was called "Mullet talk". They had a song spoof they did that always comes to mind when stuff like this comes up.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the site from about 45 minutes north of Oshawa. Excellent story! You could have a future as an automotive jourlalnist. Is your father still driving European cars, or has he driven domestic iron? That's a nice looking Malibu. The Z28 rims look good on it. I picked up a 1980 Malibu coupe that's a factory V8/4 speed car last fall. I'm looking forward to getting it on the road this summer.
As Jeremy says, pretty soon we're going to have to try to get the members from the southern Ontario area together for a coffee/meet & greet session.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Mrockatansky

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2016
Toronto
Welcome to the site from about 45 minutes north of Oshawa. Excellent story! You could have a future as an automotive jourlalnist. Is your father still driving European cars, or has he driven domestic iron? That's a nice looking Malibu. The Z28 rims look good on it. I picked up a 1980 Malibu coupe that's a factory V8/4 speed car last fall. I'm looking forward to getting it on the road this summer.
As Jeremy says, pretty soon we're going to have to try to get the members from the southern Ontario area together for a coffee/meet & greet session.

Thank you!

Congratulations on the Malibu, sweet find getting a Bu' in 4spd. I am absolutely interested in a cars and coffee/meet and greet with fellow G body lads in Southern Ontario. Put me down as attending as soon as something is organized.

My Father never really embraced American Iron. Still a European car guy until the end. In fact, he probably would have me restoring an old Lancia Fulvia HF or something or the sort.

rwd_pete

Greasemonkey
Oct 3, 2006
Niagara Falls
Welcome from Niagara. My '78 is just getting a rebuild this winter too. Working on a Gen II LT1 installation. Cold nights have slowed down the progress. Looking forward to spring.

Mrockatansky

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2016
Toronto
Welcome from Niagara. My '78 is just getting a rebuild this winter too. Working on a Gen II LT1 installation. Cold nights have slowed down the progress. Looking forward to spring.

A fellow 78!!!!

Really excited about that. If you come to the G body meet up some good folks are planning would be really stoked to see your car.

Assuming both are cars are done that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor