hello from Vancouver Island!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttype

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2017
Brockville, Ontario.
after having been an avid reader for quite some time now... researching all kinds of info regarding spring selections, exhaust noise/drone, panel interchangeability(ies). and using "your" cumulative knowledge base, i decided that i could contribute to it by joining up. this regal i have now i purchased from an older fella down island about ten years ago. i've had many g-bodies over the years, from malibus(3), to cutlasses(3), regals(3) an elcamino and one caballero, i want to be able to share some of the knowledge i've amassed over the years. almost forgot my monte! we sure travelled a lot together her and i...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the forum from KY. Nice looking regal ya got there, and having many G's you should be able to contribute plenty. Alot of knowledge and help to be found here that's for sure!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Hey, long time no see...haha

glad to see you have a sense of humor and what's the weather like out your way. Hello from SW Ontario

ttype

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2017
Brockville, Ontario.
Hey, long time no see...haha

glad to see you have a sense of humor and what's the weather like out your way. Hello from SW Ontario
not sure what the temp was at that time... that avatar picture was taken yesterday lol. i may have misnamed that place i mentioned earlier... while on a road trip in '07, i met some pretty cool cats your way when i worked for AECON just down the road at a paint booth. it was at the Le%$s plant in Cambridge. a lot of pretty cool cats there from lu 804.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I know that company, and Cambridge is a nice place but the traffic has really gone to the sh!ts in the last 4-5 years.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Welcome to the site.....from the other side of the rock.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
welcome to a great site

and damn that picture was yesterday ..........so jealous

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome from Southern AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor