GRAND PRIX Hello,New to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseySteve

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 21, 2018
New Jersey
Hi,I'm Steve from New Jersey and recently picked up my 2nd gbody.My 1st was almost 20 + years ago an 86 Cutlass Supreme, this time after what felt like a life time of searching i was able to find an 85 Pontiac Grand Prix.It's funny how much i appreciate and like these cars compared to the days of owning the olds.Anyway i just wanted to introduce myself,I look forward to reading through the boards and seeing what everyone is driving,and picking up pointers and ideas as i try to make the Grand Prix look like it did 33 years ago.
20181220_155737.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
welcome from NC! lots of great people in here to help with years and years of combined knowledge!

that thing looks pretty clean for a northern car, what are your plans for it?

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Steve,
Looks like you scored a nice clean GP.

buick7332

Master Mechanic
Oct 21, 2014
N.E. Philadelphia area
Hi,I'm Steve from New Jersey and recently picked up my 2nd gbody.My 1st was almost 20 + years ago an 86 Cutlass Supreme, this time after what felt like a life time of searching i was able to find an 85 Pontiac Grand Prix.It's funny how much i appreciate and like these cars compared to the days of owning the olds.Anyway i just wanted to introduce myself,I look forward to reading through the boards and seeing what everyone is driving,and picking up pointers and ideas as i try to make the Grand Prix look like it did 33 years ago. View attachment 101762
Welcome aboard from a fellow Grand Prix owner. Lots of information on this site. Looks like you found a nice original car, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor