Hello, second post, first pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curless

Apprentice
Jul 10, 2012
Grand Rapids
Hi bought my first Cutlass a few months ago, decided to put up a pic...not a great pic but more to follow at a later date. This little gem found me through friends of friends:
1 owner, 1986 Cutlass, T-tops, Rally wheels, buckets, console, tach and gauges, tape deck, 307, 3-speed auto, 2.14 posi rear, 36,000 mile original car. I have replaced the battery, exhaust (stock 442), had some paintless dent reomval done (amazing), had the headliner recovered, the visors are out getting done right now, the tape deck was just refurbished (it ate a tape), replaced the shifter handle, replaced the hood mat (OEM)...all that is left is a complete detail / polish, a/c recharge, and flush the brakes.

Attachments

• cutty 001.jpg
    cutty 001.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 742

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
welcome and very clean looking

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Very Nice and I love the fact it has t-tops and is a hard top.

Curless

Apprentice
Jul 10, 2012
Grand Rapids
565bbchevy said:
Very Nice and I love the fact it has t-tops and is a hard top.

Well I opened my mouth and inserted my foot! I edited my comment. Sorry for the quick snotty comment, upon rereading your comment I realized that I took you wrong. My fault, sorry 565!

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Whoa! I don't think he meant it like that bro. My SS is a TTop and the back half is a hard top(no material or vinyl or landau) kinda setup. Beautiful ride.

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

Curless

Apprentice
Jul 10, 2012
Grand Rapids
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Whoa! I don't think he meant it like that bro. My SS is a TTop and the back half is a hard top(no material or vinyl or landau) kinda setup. Beautiful ride.

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

Thanks for the reality slap! I needed it, totally misread what 565 meant by hard top, sorry for the knee jerk post!

Curless

Apprentice
Jul 10, 2012
Grand Rapids
Thanks for the nice comments to all of you, I am working late tonight on her. Just got the 442 exhaust on, what a pain in the azz to get straight, level, even... now working on the a/c, going to retro fit for 134. Putting off the headliner instal... dreading trying to get it in there with out damaging it! I can't imagine you guys with full length ones!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Sorry, Curless I didn't see your comment to me but apparently is was something to do with the my hardtop comment which meant no half vinyl, which I have never been a fan of especially since mine came with one and the conversion to change it over is a pain.
I feel kind of lost not knowing what your comment was and am not sure what thought I meant :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor