Help!! New front end setup(Blazer knuckle, tall ball joints, Coilovers and UCA's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDUNIGAN1981

Master Mechanic
Mar 15, 2015
Wow, ask for an answer, get one, then give people sh*t. Take care and good luck.

Wow, ask for an answer, get a snarky reply about the parts I already purchased being poor quality.

ME: "Hey, can you help me understand the situation with my front suspension?"
YOU: "Nope, your parts are sh*t. I hope you value my input and attention"

Your advice, know how and input is appreciated.
You telling me my parts are junk without context is not helping me understand the situation I am reaching out about

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Wow, ask for an answer, get a snarky reply about the parts I already purchased being poor quality.
ME: "Hey, can you help me understand the situation with my front suspension?"
YOU: "Nope, your parts are sh*t. I hope you value my input and attention"
Your advice, know how and input is appreciated.
You telling me my parts are junk without context is not helping me understand the situation I am reaching out about
your parts aren't junk,they look like they're fine quality.i believe they're geared more towards an application where the user isn't overly concerned about the arms hitting the frame.be it a strip car or one that doesn't care for the look of shims etc. your not that person,most of us aren't.myself included.you're concerned about how things look and operate over all else.again which most of us are.I've made purchases that I've regretted because i was uninformed and didn't do my homework. we've all been there.

Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
your parts aren't junk,they look like they're fine quality.i believe they're geared more towards an application where the user isn't overly concerned about the arms hitting the frame.be it a strip car or one that doesn't care for the look of shims etc. your not that person,most of us aren't.myself included.you're concerned about how things look and operate over all else.again which most of us are.I've made purchases that I've regretted because i was uninformed and didn't do my homework. we've all been there.

I have the UB machine tubular uppers and with the 5660 spring cut 2/3 of a coil, tall lowers and a tall spindle the UCA doesn't hit the frame at full extension. I will have my gopro take a video the UCA during my jump over river this afternoon.... :popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
hopefully that's the scene with daisy:priding shotgun instead of luke

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor