Help with rear seat options and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Since its been so difficult finding a rear seat for my wagon I'm seeking other options if there are any. Who has or knows of any other seat configurations? I don't intend on using the fold flat rear deck system so I'm concerned with that. If need be I'll change the front seat to match the rear or what ever I just need to be able to seat 4 people. Please post pics if you have something other than the stock seat configuration. As always I appreciate any and all help from you guys!
I don't have a wagon seat but I have a black vinyl rear seat from a 4 door malibu for sale. Im only 45 minutes or so from you in Bellevue.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

LS WAGON

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2016
Bucyrus, Ohio
Thanks 83montess but as longroof79 mentioned I'm going to hold out a little while longer. But as I said before I appreciate all the feedback! ARLawerence posted a ling to a wagon on craigslist and I replied and it came back as a partingout.com reply. I looked into that site and it is legitimate site. I followed the terms and conditions, sent in my request and so far so good. Thanks again everyone!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I hope it works out for you. Let us know what happens. The wagon on CL didn't look that bad.

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
I have a complete back seat that will probably rot in my shed... if your interested, see how much cost is to ship from canada and if its worth it to ya, you can have it

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor