Here are my babies pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xodruxo

Apprentice
Feb 21, 2010
Denver, Dollarado
zombieking said:
Really nice GP you got going there! I too am a fan, and prefer my GP to my Monte. I do like yours better with the A/R wheels though, but that's just me, old school, and I just don't like the look of anything bigger than 16" on a classic gbod. Do you know if that rear spoiler was an RPO or has someone just stuck it on there? I want one for mine, and happened to have seen what looks like the same spoiler on an 81 in a wrecking yard. I'm thinking I have to snatch it up because I've seen 2 GP's on this site with them and I really want that look for mine.

Hope you have fun with yours and enjoy it!

Thanx zombieking, The kids are the reason for the 22s, they were in the garage for over a year so they begged me lol, but the spoiler came off a camaro so I made sure to take my time to get it right (measure 12 times, drill once... lol), I didnt wanna mess up and have holes in my trunk if I were to drill in the wrng place... Heres some pics of it from the side hope you like it cause it get plenty of attention when I drive it and other gbody guys always ask and rave about it.

Hope you like...

Attachments

• IMAG0814.jpg
    IMAG0814.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 691
  • IMAG0816.jpg
    IMAG0816.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 710
  • IMAG0817.jpg
    IMAG0817.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 722
  • IMAG0818.jpg
    IMAG0818.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 716
  • IMAG0815.jpg
    IMAG0815.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 701

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
LOVE the 81-up GPs and yours looks badass in flat black. did you tint the tails too? they look dark in some pics. i think the MB wheels would kick *ss on it.

xodruxo

Apprentice
Feb 21, 2010
Denver, Dollarado
maliburacinfreak said:
LOVE the 81-up GPs and yours looks badass in flat black. did you tint the tails too? they look dark in some pics. i think the MB wheels would kick *ss on it.

Hey thanx malibu, like I said its alot of work that only I did so nobody can take credit for nothing and yes I did tint the tail lights also, Im waiting on a few other parts to come in before I take it to the booth and spread 2 more coats of the flat black on her.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
NOW why didn't you say you wanted a 3.73 rearend?? :lol: I took the old one out of my GP a while back i have it for sale on craigslist. Had a few hits but nobody has followed through on it. It came out of a 87 SS Open 3.73 ratio... have some parts to make it a posi as well. Hit me up :mrgreen:

zombieking

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 25, 2012
Halfmoon Bay B.C.
Wow! The spoiler is from a camaro?! It really looks in it's place back there! Very nice job!

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Nice GP bro i like that mat black u got on her .Man your sunroof reminds me of my old Monte .It had the same damn sunroof but mine leaked all the time causing the floors to get rotted out .

xodruxo

Apprentice
Feb 21, 2010
Denver, Dollarado
Bowiemontecarlo86 said:
Nice GP bro i like that mat black u got on her .Man your sunroof reminds me of my old Monte .It had the same damn sunroof but mine leaked all the time causing the floors to get rotted out .

Wow sorry to hear that Bowie, when I did mines I used this industrial strength sealer that I got from work. Its a black tar looking substance that they use to seal the windows on the outside of buildings. I ran a water hose on it for over and hour and then put a high pressure hose to it for another hour and not a drip... The stuff is high grade sh*t if I must say so myself...

zombieking said:
Wow! The spoiler is from a camaro?! It really looks in it's place back there! Very nice job!

Thanx zombie like I said it took me a few days to finally get the nerve to drill the holes cause I knew it was a one time chance, so I mos def took all the time I needed to get it right... But everyone cant believe it came off a camaro because it matches the deck lines on the trunk so well, and for that I must take a bow (kneeling)

85GPLef41 said:
NOW why didn't you say you wanted a 3.73 rearend?? :lol: I took the old one out of my GP a while back i have it for sale on craigslist. Had a few hits but nobody has followed through on it. It came out of a 87 SS Open 3.73 ratio... have some parts to make it a posi as well. Hit me up :mrgreen:

Hey 85, Im just coming over to your house and do some shopping, I seen that ad on there and never put 2 n 2 together but you might as well take it down cause im gonna need that im leaving for Dallas on the 21st, but I plan on being back on the 26th so when I do im at your house... We gotta get both of yours on the road again plus I might have to trade you some stuff for the rear end (we will talk...) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor