HERE'S MY 86 REGAL..$1300.00 BUCKET

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaywill said:
454muscle said:
Wow. What an awesome price for such a Regal in good shape. I'm jealous. got any interior pics?

I'll give you $1800 for it! :mrgreen:

need a little work..make that $3500.00 :lol:

864.jpg
Lmfao. Good come back. She's sure worth more than that too. Inteior is actually not bad at all. Congrats on the buy!
:friday:

Great looking ride, i just purchased a 87gn engine i will be putting in my 80 malibu. definitely will be interested in seeing what you decide to do for your powerplant. Keep the updates coming

I like it.

By the way, were those filler fiberglass or ABS plastic? I need a set for the beater Regal I am putting together...

And the 16" wheels, I really dig how they look sorta' like old Buick ralley wheels!
What brand are they, couldn't make it out on the center cap, and what off-set or back space, I haven't messed with this Regal in many moons, got a driver Malibu and they were sensitive to back spacing.

Bar50 said:
I like it.

By the way, were those filler fiberglass or ABS plastic? I need a set for the beater Regal I am putting together...

And the 16" wheels, I really dig how they look sorta' like old Buick ralley wheels!
What brand are they, couldn't make it out on the center cap, and what off-set or back space, I haven't messed with this Regal in many moons, got a driver Malibu and they were sensitive to back spacing.
wheels are IONS..16X8 WITH A -12mm offset 245/50 16 inch tires i have a set for my car...i see you have a good eye...thats one reason i got mine a little "OLDSKOOL"MIXED WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY.. 8)
http://4wheelonline.com/Ion_Alloy_Wheel ... 754.628875

Bar50 said:
I like it.

fiber fillers...wheels r "ion" 16x8 w/12mm offset =4"bs...
http://4wheelonline.com/Ion_Alloy_Wheel ... 754.628875

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor