HERE'S MY 86 REGAL..$1300.00 BUCKET

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20111103_180516.jpg

IMG_20111119_135833.jpg

IMG_20111119_135938.jpg

Looking good!

I just found a dead Monte SS I am trying to get a price on the whole car or just the seats, rear end and sway bars.

That looks really good, especially the wheels. I have to work on my interior next. Damn smoker cigarette burns on everything LOL..I got my car for 300.00 bucks sitting the weeds with an inch of algae growing on it....Good Luck and keep posting pics! 😀

Love the work you have done with this car im in the same situation im buying a 1000 dollar regal and want to make a GN clone what is the front peice called to make the front look like a GN ? that peice under the bumper is that part of the new filllers or a whole other peice?

I dont know how I missed this build before.......really like your approach on this build......keep up the good work.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor