Hi everyone 1987 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Hedman for affordable full length headers. Either the new Thornton shorties, it needs Pypes down pipes or Sanderson or Hedman shorty headers.

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I'd get rid of that dumpy *ss foam triangle air cleaner. It's a fire hazard, and the foam inevitably brakes up and ends up in the carb. Plus they're super restrictive.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Paul Saulnier

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2018
I'd get rid of that dumpy *ss foam triangle air cleaner. It's a fire hazard, and the foam inevitably brakes up and ends up in the carb. Plus they're super restrictive.
Thanks for the heads up

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
No prob. hate to see such a purdy engine burn to the ground because of them dumbass filters.

• Agree

Paul Saulnier

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2018
So I'm hopefully going to have some time to get the motor and trans in. I'm trying to figure out a crossmember for a th400 jegs makes one but they claim it will not fit my car theirs is only $120

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
So I'm hopefully going to have some time to get the motor and trans in. I'm trying to figure out a crossmember for a th400 jegs makes one but they claim it will not fit my car theirs is only $120
For some odd reason most places list A/G parts fits all models except Supremes. The crossmember will fit, as will every "except Supreme" part.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
For some odd reason most places list A/G parts fits all models except Supremes. The crossmember will fit, as will every "except Supreme" part.
Yea I never understood why they did that? I all ways just ignored it never had a problem always had an olds

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Paul Saulnier

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2018
Dude at jegs was adamant that it wouldn't fit without modifying it. Idk might try it or look at other options

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor