hi new old guy here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron chickadel

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2016
millsboro,de
just went on a 400 mile round trip to get my car. 1978 pontiac grand lemans ! now the fun begins ! i know i,ll find lot,s of info and help here . thankyou ron
78 front.jpg
78 left side.jpg
78 MOTOR.jpg
78 seats.jpg
78 side.jpg

Rocketeer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2013
Petersburg,In
Welcome! You sure don't see many of those, especially with a console and floor shifter..
NICE!
So what's your plans for this beast?

80_lemans

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 23, 2015
welcome. love these cars, you really never ever see them and also they have virtually no blindspots. good luck with whatever you do with it!

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome Ron; Us sloped "C" pillar guys are a minority here, but they (vertical "C" pillar guys) seem to except us anyway. As our bottoms (chassis) all look the same. As for old, I only admit to LMA (late Middle Aged) as I have been lead to believe ya got a make 80 or 90 to be old! And in another 10 years I'll redefine old as 90 or a 100? Glad to have ya, where are you from, Bob Jr.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Ron,
Looks like a nice score on the Lemans. What are your plans for it?
There are a few of us geezers on the site, so you should feel right at home.

ron chickadel

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2016
millsboro,de
thankyou eveyone ! not too sure on plans yet. had some major surgeries ( spinal fusion in june-and right shoulder surgry this jan ! shoulder may need it again.so for now i,ll to fix/replace small things first . she,ll stay stock mostly. this has been really to be associated with,thanks ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor