History scares the hell out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and believe what you want squirrel. IMO officers sacrifice more and have spent more of their lifetime to get where there at. My whole family is enlisted and they told me, they would all kick my *ss if I went enlisted because it's absolutely stupid. Sure you can sacrifice as a front lineman, but what are you good for once you retire? Blackwater?

I didn't tattle to the mods as most of them had already been watching extensively.

Sure I'm a liar, racist, and a retard. That make your life feel a little more significant there buttercup? Pretty funny that you have to gang up on a 19 year old to make yourself feel better. Have a nice day.

You know, that actually does make me feel a little better. Thanks Pat, apology accepted. No hard feeling bro. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor