Holy schnike! Lemans wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
One less zero, and it'd be a BUY for sure!
i agree, maybe they fat fingered the key board.
i think i saw this on craigslist last fall, but not for this price.
i don't like the amount of rust on the radiator core support. and brown paint hides a lot of sins. i fear this car sat in a garage with winter salt on it too much.
joe

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Damn! My wagon didn't make the collage.

I'd bet if you waved $19K cash in front of the owners of any of the cars in the collage, they'd take it.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Obviously way overpriced especially when right off the bat you need to put a headliner in and fix the glovebox door and back window.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Obviously way overpriced especially when right off the bat you need to put a headliner in and fix the glovebox door and back window.

And make the rear windows roll down, don't forget that.

$19K is 2009 Porsche Cayenne money. For $20K I can by a 50K mile 2013 Ecoboost MKT that runs 14.2 1/4miles from the factory, has 3 row seating, can practically drive itself AND the rear windows roll down all the way.

People like to blame Barret Jackson (this car wouldn't sell for more than $4500 even at Barrett-Jackson) for this but I put the blame squarely on our failing public school system. Some people are just stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

oxide80

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2016
Maine
If i kept all the g body wagons I could have purchased or I did buy and part out to keep my El Camino on the road while i was in high school id be sitting on a million dollars at his prices....

Reactions: 1 user

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
I think its overpriced, but some moron will over pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor