Horrible bump steer to the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Well, we all make mistakes. At least that's not a bad one to correct. Actually hoping I might have a front spring set wrong causing mine to sit to one side, but that's a total suspension rebuild for another day.
The good thing here when you have problems, at least you're among friends to help with the problem & comfort you. I think the best thing for ya right now is a nice calm soothing song to help relax you.
I'm assuming you posted that because of my avatar pic lol. Easily one of my top 3 favorite music videos ever. Makes you wanna punch an infant! RIP Dime and Vinnie! Long live PANTERA!!!!

Reactions: 1 users

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
I listened to it twice first to make sure it was still a properly working link.:whistle: A co-worker was asking me the other day at work;;;;;are we still going to be listening to Pantera when we're 70? I said if we're still breathin, we will be. doubt there will be anything new we like then.

Reactions: 3 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Maybe that will be my excuse for buying them this winter. The iron headed BBC is just too damn heavy. Might as well spend $2k+ on aruminums!

In my opinion,if you do go this route,save up a little extra money and get a set of the Air Flow Research heads.
This is not the place to cheap out,and the AFR heads are generally considered the best "off the shelf" heads on the market today.
I am very pleased with the quality of mine and my 513 works awesome.I bought mine from a friend of mine from Team Chevelle,Mike "Wolfplace" Lewis,
He set mine up with better,matching valve springs and lightweight tool steel retainers.
He also picked out the Bullet Cam with the help of Tim,who was one of UDHarolds best men back in the Ultradyne days.
Guy

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I listened to it twice first to make sure it was still a properly working link.:whistle: A co-worker was asking me the other day at work;;;;;are we still going to be listening to Pantera when we're 70? I said if we're still breathin, we will be. doubt there will be anything new we like then.
There will never be a time that I don't listen to them. I vivdly remember when and where I was the first time I heard them. Not many people can say that about a band. Hit me right in the gut that's for sure!

Only 3 months later Dime was murdered, less than 2 hours from my house :mad:

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
They weren't who they once were quite yet first time I heard of em, so I can't say that. Guess I'm older. Then Cowboys from hell album got my attention & vulgar display of power cd still never got put inside a drawer or cabinet yet. Think that's 27 years now not putting a cd in storage..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor