How many people actually drive their gbodies daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona
I drive mine daily AND use it as a truck. Even used it to haul stuff to a swap meet on Sat (same old story....brought back more than we sold LOL).

lsx80monte

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
That's what I'm talkin bout . I've managed to haul so much stuff from swap meets and junk yards. Of course I have no back seat. Even thought for a second about going mad max road warrior style and deleting my passenger seat. Love that Monte conversion by the way.

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
Rain or shine I drive my Regal everyday from the start of April till the end of November, unless snow comes early then it goes into hibernation.

Chris

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
I drove mine everyday, back untill I bought my truck last October. I miss driving my car, but I took the insurance off of it. It was hard to work on the car, and drive it everyday. I have put a lot more money into it since I haven't been driving it though.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
suffrn6 said:
Rain or shine I drive my Regal everyday from the start of April till the end of November, unless snow comes early then it goes into hibernation.

Chris

same with me, I built it to drive

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
I will be once I get my engine back in the car.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
The 85 is driven, on the off week, (my Sister and I car pool to work).....the 87 will take part of that when it gets up and running. The 2000 Sierra 2500 sits......unless something needs hauling.

avin85cutty

Apprentice
Feb 9, 2012
DD is my plan but it seems i keep running in to issues and i drive 35 miles to work in chicago traffic so its not a DD status yet.. but thats what i bought it for

azmalibuwagon

Master Mechanic
Sep 18, 2009
Phoenix
I drive mine every day, even now with the rearend smashed up, ever since I bought it going on 3 years now. 28 miles to work and back, and then whatever local trips come up, probably a couple/three hundred miles max. I would drive it cross country if I had a chance, but the rest of the family probably would refuse to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor