How to make 26s fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
If Qdub is saying not to do it, I wouldn't. He is the long time resident expert on big wheels and knows his stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
If Qdub is saying not to do it, I wouldn't. He is the long time resident expert on big wheels and knows his stuff.

I wasn't telling him not to do it. If he wants his car to sit up like a truck, that's his choice. I even provided a video of an example of how it has been done in recent history.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
I wasn't telling him not to do it. If he wants his car to sit up like a truck, that's his choice. I even provided a video of an example of how it has been done in recent history.

Well I seriously think you are the most knowledgeable person on the forum when it comes to big wheels, so if you weren't happy with 26s, I would imagine most people wouldn't be happy with 26s. If I was gonna do anything with big wheels, I would be taking your thoughts seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
whatever makes you happy its your car your rims, i wont loose sleep over it personally...so good luck...a thought with out action is pretty much a dream!

Reactions: 1 user

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Things that make you go hmmmmm…...

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
For me I have always felt there needs to be a balance where the style and size of the rims need to compliment the entire car without being overpowering and distracting from the whole package.
AND THAT IS WHY THIS BUILD WILL BE SPECTACULAR
For this statement to be true jacking it up like every other "Donk" is not the way to do it. IMO.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
That's just a billboard for a pawnshop up north, and a video made by someone who clearly doesn't know what a Donk is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor