Howdie. Owner of 80 Pontiac GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
Hello, Just looking for other people who have these cars. Mine is a 1980 Pontiac GP. I can post some pics.
[/code]

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome aboard!

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
pics

Thank you.

I just made a photo album.

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
Thanks, I cant wait til spring gets here to start driving it again.

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
midwestls said:
Nice GP welcome to the forum. What you got in it?

I got a 355 Summit crate engine with a 720cfm Holly. Then a built up TH350 with a shiftkit connected to a Moser ford 9inch with 3:70's and rear disc brakes. I'll get some more pics. The engine was a 325HP crate but I added some things to get another 50HP out of it. It has the 1987-88 corvette aluminum heads, cant remember extactly what year. Its really a fun car to drive though...

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
srercrcr said:
How did you smooth off the face of the front bumper?

I welded steel to fill in all the holes from the back of the bumper and the cut metel to fill the front smooth, then used all-metal to fill any imperfections then used a small amount of bondo just to make it all straight. Same with the door handles. It was a lot of man-hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor