HRPT 2023

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I took some pictures for two couples that were driving '70-'72 Chevelles. One couple was from Massachusetts.
there's a blue pro street ta with a b&m blown sbc,full 90s graphics,tubbed with Boyd's wheels on the tour.the guy drove it year round in New England forever.the guys the real deal he really drives his s#it

Reactions: 1 user

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
I just got done watching someone else's HRPT video, and I think they Might have caught you on camera. Time stamp 12:40 on this Youtube link
. Looks like your car that came in right after another Cutlass Supreme pulled in.

Reactions: 1 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
I just got done watching someone else's HRPT video, and I think they Might have caught you on camera. Time stamp 12:40 on this Youtube link
. Looks like your car that came in right after another Cutlass Supreme pulled in.
Nah, that was a White and Gold 78-79 Hurst Olds. Saw the car several times, but never ran into the driver.

Reactions: 1 users

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
Nah, that was a White and Gold 78-79 Hurst Olds. Saw the car several times, but never ran into the driver.
Darn! Well I thought for sure it might have been you. I was hoping to see a lot more Gbodies out there. There were a few caught on camera that I could see, or that the operator was will to look around at the parked vehicles.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor