I finally got my G-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
To coin a phrase from another website, you suck! Nice Cutlass, good color combo, Rally gauge pack?, sport steering wheel, buckets, console shifter? I have a friend who had a 77-78 Olds Delta 88 2 door with a 403 that ran very well, big bore(4.351"), lots of potential there!

Rally gauge pack, sport steering wheel, buckets, and console shifter are all there! Getting this color (and all those options) was just luck, at this point I was happy to just get a decent starting point. I was surprised how close the shade of red is to my daily driver.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Car looks great and a great starting point! I wonder if it's had a repaint color change as I don't don't think I've ever that interior/exterior combo from factory. Nonetheless, it's a nice contrast.
Welcome to the site!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
Car looks great and a great starting point! I wonder if it's had a repaint color change as I don't don't think I've ever that interior/exterior combo from factory. Nonetheless, it's a nice contrast.
Welcome to the site!

It is certainly possible, as I dig into it I am sure I will find out.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
She's purdy.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
I wonder if it's had a repaint color change as I don't don't think I've ever that interior/exterior combo from factory.

Well I haven't had the time to do much with the car these few months, but after some research I think I can now say that red was not the original color. If I am right, the car was black when it left the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor