I got it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Hey guys, I just had the worst news one of us can have. This afternoon between 3:08 and 3:18, someone made off with My 81 Lemans. Just took it from where it was parked, in the street beside the new car lot at work. I left work at 3:30 and my pride and joy and GONE :cry: .

Please all of you take care with the safety of our rides, some ******* may take off with it. Unfortunatly, The trunk was full of parts ready to ship to many of my gbody friends.

The cops better find the guy before I do, If I find him, I will deliver him to them in a box. :x
Deanlemans81 (without a lemans)

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Re: They stole my baby

Well that really sucks...so sorry to hear this.

Is it possible that someone towed it by mistake? Hopefully it will be found before it's too late.

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010

Use the power of the internet dude. Offer a 1k reward. These are usuallu organized crimes and his friends will turn on him in a hurry for money. Kijiji craigslist facebook myspace etc.., get on it.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010

Not a chance it was towed. It was parralel parked with no where near enough room for a tow rig. The security cameras at work are motion activated by movement in the yard, not the street. At 3:08 you can still clearly see my lemans on the street between a honda and a Montana. it then skips to 3:18 and my car is gone. None of the other 2 have moved so someone started it manouvered out. You couldn`t have done that and loaded it on a towrig in less than 10 mins.

If I catch him I`ll hang the som`b*tch.

deanlemans81

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010

I dougt it will get that far but here goes

Attachments

• IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    720.8 KB · Views: 1,825

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa

man thats to bad ppl got to steal instead of buying their own. nice looking as well. hope you find it soon

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL

deanlemans81 said:
I dougt it will get that far but here goes

Such a good looking g body, I hate to hear stories like this sorry Dean. Man I hope you get your car back in one piece stories like this really scare me when mine are close to being finished.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010

thanks for all the support guys, it really sucks!!! The only good? thing about it is i have quite a few friends on both sides of the law and they all have their eyes peeled. Depending on who finds it, he`s either arrested or found in a ditch.
deanlemans81

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor