I got it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Great news Dean, I think the aholes behind this should be converted to dickless wonders!!!

woody31

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2012
great news bro,,,i too believe in karma,,,,no worries bro,,,,its coming full circle ,,,trust me it always does, 8)
gonna do some security on the cutlass wagon this weekend,,,cheers,,,

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Is there any cameras in your shop that could caught a picture of who took your keys? And if the car was taken at after 3 did anyone pinch out or leave the premises to do some work out side the shop? I don't know what the shifts are but the time the car was stolen doesn't sound like it was the end of the shift.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
I don't know what the shifts are but the time the car was stolen doesn't sound like it was the end of the shift.
Someone that left and came back maybe? I dont know this whole situation is messed up but im glad you got it back alright. Most people never see it again.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm glad he got it back too but when people you work with steal from you that's about as bad as it gets. The boss should be wanting to find out too cause these lowlifes can't be trusted...

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
:banana: Glad to hear ya got it back Dean!

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Thanks for the well wishes guys, I took it up with upper mgmt right after the police report and they are also concerned, seems over the last 6-8 months, all kinds of stuff has disapeared from the garage from tools and equipement to 3-4 complete wheel/tire sets. They have motion sensor cameras set-up but in this case none point to where my tool box is. It`s also making me re-think my emplyment there :?

Personally, I still favor the interns. They leave a 3:00, the car was taken between 3:08 and 3:18, and it was recovered 1 block away from the school where they come from.

I know I can just re-code the locks but I already have a complete set of door/trunk and ignition looks salvaged from another car so it`s just easier to do a r&r with them but it`s still a pain in the *ss. I also had to replace my house looks too since they took my whole key ring. So far looks like nothing is missing :D I`ll know for sure tomorrow when I pull it out from my friends locked garage to clean it out.

And yes I had a couple of beers when it was taken and a few more when I got it back!
deanlemans81

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Dean, when your changing the locks if you need the rubber gaskets I got mine at the GM dealer this past summer, they were a $1 a piece

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Thank for the info, they are pretty weak. I`ll pick up a couple tomorrow.
Deanlemans81

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor