I made the cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonessmc87

Apprentice
Oct 25, 2007
Old Saybrook, CT
all right everybody, so to make a long story short, duplicolor has this contest going on that i entered a few weeks ago, and my monte along with 31 other cars got chosen from thousands. needless to say im pretty excited. im not here begging for votes haha but please vote for me if you think i deserve it.

(im about halfway down on the left column)

http://www.restorationchallenge.com/bracket

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
congratulations!!!!!!

slone56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2008
That is a nice photo, with the sun setting and everything, but I can barely see the cars color. I am sure it is a nice paint job, but it is hard to admire it in that pic. Congrats on the selection though.

slone56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2008
After looking around at the site, it dawned on me that it was a restore competition, LOL... :blam: I saw DupliColor and assumed it was a paint job competition. Please forgive me. You did a heck of a job. Nice car to have representing the G-Bodys. Good luck.

slone56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2008
Phoenix said:
I'm registered and I left you a comment.

Oh man, your G-Body was in the snow. YUCK!!!! LOL

markcp

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2007
Love your You Tube picture video. I put together the same type when I reworked my 78 Monte. Good luck on the contest.

Phoenix

Apprentice
Jun 9, 2009
Kansas City, MO
slone56 said:
Oh man, your G-Body was in the snow. YUCK!!!! LOL
Only the stock blue '84. With just a dusting of snow, the black '87's rear wheels just turn when you only take your foot off the brake pedal.

The blue one is still a brick on wheels in the snow, but I used to drive it in the winter almost exclusively because it had such good heat and no a/c. But, I now have a 4X4 GMC truck added to my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor