I now own an El Camino thanks everyone for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
thanks everyone for the help Mark you helped me out alot thank you. I want to post some pics but cant figure out how to do it. The car need alit work crome trim around wheel wells are going and i will have to change . out exhust tips there also a crack in the front winshield and the seats need reopolstered i want to do black vihnl. there also a SS logo on the sides that i will take off but over all this car rock thanks everyone for the help again. I will try to post the pic in the photo area

Nick

Uncletruck

Master Mechanic
Apr 22, 2007
Erie, PA
Hope you enjoy the ride Nick. These cars are not only a great hobby, but everything is so easy to find and dirt cheap for them they are still practical to use for daily transportation as I have been doing so for the past two decades :wink:

-Mark-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor