I voted today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
That's all, I voted,hope the rest of you did too.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Good for you. Someone smarter than me said, "Democracy doesn't work if you sit home on your *ss and don't vote".

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i didnt vote because all the candidated suck. :puke:

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
My wife and I voted early this after noon. In our district my wife was the 392nd voter, and I was the 393rd voter in our district (hope alot more vote later)! My son got three medals in Iraq, including the Bronze Star! I vote because it is a right I have because our brave soldiers fight for us to keep this right! This is not a rant, I'm just so proud of our soldiers and the
U.S.A.

Doug

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I voted too, but who really cares who the hell voted...I live in the great taxed state of New York..............Our previous Gevenor Elliot Spitzer resigned after he got caught on a sex scandal...His Lt. Govenor and current Govenor David Patterson is simply worthless and is trying to break the treaty with the Indians to tax their cigarette sales and he might get his *ss whipped or someone else's out of all that. ............And the two new candidates: Mario Cuomo and Carl Paladino.Who is more crooked...Anyways if Cuomo wins, that'll be a good thing because his Lt.Govenor will be Rochester Mayor Bob Duffy, whom is also a past Rochester Police Chief.....What can I say, I'm a cop and have a liking to other good cops....Anyways at the end of the day the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.No matter who is in Office stealing our money......... 8)

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
My wife and I voted this evening. No line, in and out. :D

Oregon350Cutlass

Apprentice
Jan 4, 2008
I mailed in my ballot last week.The only thing I really cared about was Measure 74 in Oregon because I myself am a patient and need it. Anyone in California vote for proposition 19? I have a feeling tomorrow marijuana is gonna be legal in California and many more states will follow .

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
JBreu,
Hey my friend, I feel your pain (along with millions more)! Some of these people think they are above the law because they make the laws (and most of them get away with all the B.S.). To them, sex while in office is a perk of the job (doesn't matter if it's with an adult or child!).
I've only been voting for 44 years and quite a few people that have run for office in that time, don't disserve our respect for them or the job they do.

Doug

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
oldtinsmith said:
My son got three medals in Iraq, including the Bronze Star! I vote because it is a right I have because our brave soldiers fight for us to keep this right! This is not a rant, I'm just so proud of our soldiers and the
U.S.A.

Doug

A-men tinsmith!
tell your son I said thank you for his service, so we can enjoy the freedoms so many take for granted.

I was the 5th from last to vote in our district... was going to stop on the way home to vote, but they changed our polling place, and had to make a mad dash for the house to find my registration card to find out where I had to go!(left it tacked to the fridge this morning, and forgot to take it with me.. :blam: )

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
JBreu, I'm in NY too. I hope Cuomo gets in because he and his brother Chris are car guys. They grew up not far from me. Back in the day he hung out with the boys working on Pontiacs even though his father was Govenor and could have had any new car he wanted. In fact this month's PHR has a story on the new Holly fuel injection and that's Chris' 69' Firebird. I know they have a 67' GTO also. I am expecting some old car sanity from NYS if he gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor