i wanna rase my rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treym

n00b
Feb 3, 2008
I have a set of rear springs that was in my car when I bought it. They raise the rear about 2 inches. Let me know if interested. I will take
$40 plus the ride. Let me know if interested.

gbodyfever

Greasemonkey
Jun 19, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
where you located?

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
It maybe I missed it but I didn't see anyone mention a set of air shocks. Its fairly easy, and adjustable, besides if the rear is sagging you probably could use new shocks anyway. I put a set on an old Diplomat (Mopar answer to the G-body) and it lifted it up great.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Mine were from an '83 Delta 88. Back in the early 90's I had them on my Cutlass and they seemed fine. I kept the springs when I parted that car and I tried them in my Monte when I first got it and I didn't like the ride height and I noticed a vibration ( probably an excessive pinion angle ) at highway speeds that went away when I replaced them.

It seems a little excessive due to the grade in the parking lot here but you get the idea

Now it sits like this with about 100 lbs of stereo gear in the trunk

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
My Cutlass sits just like that now with the small tires on it. It looks okay with the 235/60-15s on it, though.

I've been thinking of cutting off 1 coil, maybe, but I probably won't. I haven't had any vibration problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor