I was tempted at the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I agree with others here. Its your car, and its up to you as to what you want to do with it. I also agree that 12K doesn't even come close to the amount of time, effort and money that you've got tied up in that car. It is definitely unique.
From a personal standpoint, after seeing how amazing your Salon turned out, I think that you should hang onto it, get the Buick Turbo Coupe and finish it, then park the 2 cars side by side, and get some good photos. I don't think any of us will ever see 2 nicer, or more rare cars like that anywhere else. Just my opinion.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Nov 4, 2012
Money and cars is a tricky subject and I've found it hard to be good at both. I know I'm much better at the latter than the former. :mrgreen:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor