I wish SOMEONE would buy this guy's car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Depends on the glue but most "glued" on doo-dads do respond favorably to some encouragement from a heat gun on a low to medium setting. The residue of the glue can be lifted, acetone comes to mind but think there are other more friendly options.

For a little further snap, you could pull the factory bench seat out and plug in a pair of buckets; mom could even come and go from front to back and back to front without you stopping if the baby needs some TLC. Great for long trips. Or mom and the baby curl up in the back, put some mellow cruising music to sleep by on the sound surround and head for wherever.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Looks like he sold this vehicle on three different occasions, but nobody came through, interesting. :unsure:
This part is concerning. It could be one of those scam things where they take an obscure car, post it for sale, then take deposits from winners and then blow town or something. Or they could be shill bidding on it to drive up the price. I call them” Ghost cars.” I could also be very wrong on that as well. :) Wish I was close enough to go check on it personally as it does seem clean. Provided the car actually exists.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
I mean if you have it, it was given to you or it has sentimental value build it but wagons are not something that many are willing to pay for.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
In my limited experience with wagons it seems the market is small and most aren't willing to spend for someone else's mods or a low mile original, not like the coupes. There are enough who really like them but it's a slightly different crowd. There was a couple in TN last year that looked like solid projects, a 81' LeMans and 83'(?) Bonneville. Compared to how other g-body prices have been jumping up the wagon prices seem to have stayed relatively the same.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
This part is concerning. It could be one of those scam things where they take an obscure car, post it for sale, then take deposits from winners and then blow town or something. Or they could be shill bidding on it to drive up the price. I call them” Ghost cars.” I could also be very wrong on that as well. :) Wish I was close enough to go check on it personally as it does seem clean. Provided the car actually exists.
Hit some good points here. Seems scamBay...I mean eBay, has been defiantly laxing on keeping scam sellers off their site. Not with cars, but merchandise, is where I have been perplexed lately, and eBay clearly knows they have issues and can't prevent them all obviously, but when a seller on there has a tell-tale problematic history, and they STILL let the selling proceed, that's where I lose it, especially when I'm jerked around for 6 weeks trying to get a refund on goods the seller sold me that he didn't have. Gotta love it.

I really hope someone here doe's snatch this up, would be such a kkool daily, plus we could watch any upgrades or mod's take place that they may do! :popcorn:

Last edited:

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Is anybody close to this location?

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada

Looks like he reposted it as a Chevy to get more traffic according to the description. Would be interested in finding out if the car is real and as clean as it looks if anyone in the area was willing to go check it out.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor