I'm thinking about a Big Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

stomis

Master Mechanic
May 14, 2010
Brick NJ
larryo454 said:
Hi have you ever set up one of the vortech superchargers? Man one of the boys had a paxton charger on his 383 and couldn't get it to work or tune it right.and his old man has a wheel dyno in his body and performance shop thay even had all the gear that was called for it and more. The new carb that was made for the hairblower lol form the CARB SHOP didn't work that good and it was like $1000 for the carb .I told him to get the 6-71 if he realy wanted a blower but he scraped the blower idea. I think the best way to do it is with a 6-71 or something like it just my 2cents worth.

Yeah thats what I was saying about the blow through carbs. Theyre not impossible but its a whole nothing world tuning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor