interior paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettiesue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2009
i stripped my 84 regal interior today,it has sum bullshit paint on the lpanels and dash im gonna ssand it off and clean,wut wuld be the best paint to use in a arosol can,i dont want it to peel off

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Use the whole SEM system, which should be available from a local body shop supply store like Finishmaster ( a national chain). This would include their pre paint prep products as they are designed to seal in the resins in the plastic and promote adhesion.

mem01122

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 22, 2008
SEM Color coat

Yeah, SEM works very well...I just dyed my center console and it turned out better than I expected. Did you end up redoing your interior?
[/url]

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
I looked all over around my area and couldn't find SEM products anywhere. I ended up ordering some interior paint from MikesMontes.com. I have the claret interior and it covers very well, ever going from blue to claret.

This just being another option for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor