Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
GP403 said:
:hijack: argh! ;)

riddle me this, batfolks. WTF is that little symbol on the wheel in his second picture? At the outside edge of the bottom spoke? That looks like a similar (if not the same) symbol on the aluminum wheels on both my Mopars (the Mag and the wife's Pacifica).... is this a 'maker's mark' or something from the casting place? Just saw that and was like, hey!!

Here is a closer view GP403
IMG00614.jpg

Thanx for the advice Vern. I'm currently putting out about 350hp, and to be honest. If i dont have to switch up wheels for now, then it's not a priority for me. I can definitely find something else to upgrade. I just want a good set of tires going in to the rainy/cold weather season for us.[/img]

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Those are NOT IROC-Z wheels. They are Z-28 or RS wheels. IROC-Z's came with 16's, not 15's.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Lue said:
GP403 said:
:hijack: argh! ;)

riddle me this, batfolks. WTF is that little symbol on the wheel in his second picture? At the outside edge of the bottom spoke? That looks like a similar (if not the same) symbol on the aluminum wheels on both my Mopars (the Mag and the wife's Pacifica).... is this a 'maker's mark' or something from the casting place? Just saw that and was like, hey!!

Here is a closer view GP403
IMG00614.jpg

Thanx for the advice Vern. I'm currently putting out about 350hp, and to be honest. If i dont have to switch up wheels for now, then it's not a priority for me. I can definitely find something else to upgrade. I just want a good set of tires going in to the rainy/cold weather season for us.

I'm not sure, but I've seen that symbol on like a TON of wheels. I'd be interested to know as well. Maybe some kind of road approval qualification or something?

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
I have had great luck with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s. Check out www.tirerack.com they have great prices specs reviews & surveys. The Indy 500s get great reviews & survey responses. I generally look up tires by size and it makes it quicker & easier.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Here's a shot of mine. They are factory Iroc rims. I'm running 1in spacers on the rear. They have 245/50R16 all the way around. They rub slightly in the front at full lock if I hit a bump.
100_0108.jpg

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
what do you think if this look? (my car will be flat black soon so it will be accurate so yeah thats not my car in the pic) will 18's be ok? Im not all that crazy about anthing bigger then 17's (for one our tire machine at my work wont change that size tire.) but I think 16's just look to small.
Vehicle_25485_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor