is there a way to order factory build sheets info etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
i heard of a guy ordering a build sheet or a window sticker specific to his el camino i think he said 82 or 83 and newer though but does any one know the site or how i can order this , he said they can retrieve it through your vin...

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Window stickers can be found here, not sure about build sheets. Pontiac Historical can get them for Pontiacs, not sure if Chevy has the same service.
http://www.window-sticker.com/

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
If it was built in Canada, Gm of Canada has build info for all vehicles from at least mid sixties. Just go to the Gm of Canada website.
deanlemans81

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
Good ole gm....$50 for the build manual...they are pretty interesting tho...back when I had my 85 Monte, I ordered a free copy from gm for every Monte Carlo 81-88...ugh oh, maybe those 400 sheets of paper I cost them back in the 90s made them start charging.

Anyone know if the door stickers are available?

442_olds

Apprentice
Dec 10, 2010
Went to the window sticker site, and found this interesting statement about our Olds G Bodies:

My year or make auto is not shown. Do you do these for other cars?
The years and models we presently cover are all listed on our Home page. We would like to add the 81-88 Oldsmobiles but need to accumulate more copies of original window stickers before we can do this. We are working to add these years and models only. Pontiac Historic Services (PHS) will have the 89-96 Pontiacs shortly. We are currently working with the Allante Appreciation Group to reproduce window stickers for these special automobiles.
(I added the bold font for the section about the Oldsmobiles, BTW.)

So, if anyone has window stickers for these years, they need these to make reproductions. Would love to have a window sticker available for mine.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
442_olds said:
Went to the window sticker site, and found this interesting statement about our Olds G Bodies:

My year or make auto is not shown. Do you do these for other cars?
The years and models we presently cover are all listed on our Home page. We would like to add the 81-88 Oldsmobiles but need to accumulate more copies of original window stickers before we can do this. We are working to add these years and models only. Pontiac Historic Services (PHS) will have the 89-96 Pontiacs shortly. We are currently working with the Allante Appreciation Group to reproduce window stickers for these special automobiles.
(I added the bold font for the section about the Oldsmobiles, BTW.)

So, if anyone has window stickers for these years, they need these to make reproductions. Would love to have a window sticker available for mine.
What year 442 you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor