It might be time to sell and move on.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I've been seriously thinking of selling my wagon after 38 yrs of ownership. I have been dealing with health issues and frankly, my enthusiasm has been waning. I'm getting up in age and it might be time to slow down. I never thought I'd hear myself say that.
A lot of work has gone into it and still needs attention here and there. It runs and drives great otherwise. I wouldn't have a notion of what to ask for it. :(
Right now I'm thinking out loud.

I've been seriously thinking of selling my wagon after 38 yrs of ownership. I have been dealing with health issues and frankly, my enthusiasm has been waning. I'm getting up in age and it might be time to slow down. I never thought I'd hear myself say that.
A lot of work has gone into it and still needs attention here and there. It runs and drives great otherwise. I wouldn't have a notion of what to ask for it. :(
Right now I'm thinking out loud.
based on El Camino prices, probably somewhere between 10-20k?

I know there are guys on the El Camino forum who drive these also . is it pretty enough for Bring-A-Trailer?

Reactions: 1 user
Im in shock Jack !!!
Mich,
I feel I haven't enjoyed the car as much as I would've liked to. I might also be going thru a bit of depression.

Don't rush into anything. I go through similar cycles with most of my toys.

based on El Camino prices, probably somewhere between 10-20k?

I know there are guys on the El Camino forum who drive these also . is it pretty enough for Bring-A-Trailer?
Thank you for your input, my friend. The various cars I've seen on BAT were really nice examples. Perhaps I'll have to post a bunch of pictures of the car inside and out.

Don't rush into anything. I go through similar cycles with most of my toys.
Yeah, I've been there before. Selling a car I put my heart and soul into and later regretting it. Plus I end up selling it for less than I should've.
Thank you for trying to talk sense into me.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor