It might be time to sell and move on.

Once again, I truly appreciate everyone's support. It means a lot to me. I've had a love affair with cars from a young age. My first Hot Rod magazine at 9 yrs old. I enjoyed working on anything with a gas engine....go karts, minibikes, outboard motors, etc. I just find it hard to want to work on the car, but just can't at this time.
I know this will pass in good time. Perhaps if I'm patient I'll be rewarded. I'm hoping for that.
You're all a great bunch of guys. That's why I love this forum and have been a member for as long as I have. Thank you!

Reactions: 5 users
Jack not that it matters but just know that you’re not alone. I am having the same problem myself during some life changes along the way potentially involving relocation to a place with no shop facility to work out of. Kind in a situation where I really like the car but I just really don’t have the energy to work on it or really the time with other things that need to be done but not really ready to sell either especially given the project cars don’t bring much in this market

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor