Its not a project, I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I see those cars and this comes to mind.........
Danny-Koker-.jpg

Duuuuuude !!!!

Nice score!
Maybe its future looks something like this????
001_Caddy_Twin_Turbo_LS.jpg

Reactions: Clutch and DRIVEN
Those are comfy cruisers. Probably best left that way. I had a '75 with a 500 in it for a while. Only drove it once and parted it out when I couldn't get the title straightened out. Paid $200 for it and named it Goed Teef.

Gosh you guys have just as hard a time with this non project thing as I do..

I have to keep the final value of the car in mind cuz it's not a keeper. So cheap or free mods are about all its getting cuz the car isn't worth very much.

Like driven said the essence of this car is how it cruises and that's what will be preserved

Cummins or twin turbo ls are cool but very pricey .If I put my 450hp caddy motor in it I'll be lucky if I can run 15s. So huge power is out of the question even though its cool.

The current plan is to add bigger wheels, that are not truck fake beadlock bejeweled garbage, so I can run a decent tire size, stiffer springs, shift kit and a posi. Down the road i may add a cam/springs and intake. No headers or deep engine upgrades even though i have a pretty good arsenal of Caddy parts.

Its going to remain yellow, and there is a bit of vinyl roof rust damage that needs attention.

Reactions: 79 USA 1
Gosh you guys have just as hard a time with this non project thing as I do..

I have to keep the final value of the car in mind cuz it's not a keeper. So cheap or free mods are about all its getting cuz the car isn't worth very much.

Like driven said the essence of this car is how it cruises and that's what will be preserved

Cummins or twin turbo ls are cool but very pricey .If I put my 450hp caddy motor in it I'll be lucky if I can run 15s. So huge power is out of the question even though its cool.

The current plan is to add bigger wheels, that are not truck fake beadlock bejeweled garbage, so I can run a decent tire size, stiffer springs, shift kit and a posi. Down the road i may add a cam/springs and intake. No headers or deep engine upgrades even though i have a pretty good arsenal of Caddy parts.

Its going to remain yellow, and there is a bit of vinyl roof rust damage that needs attention.

I'll be watching for the updates on this "Non Project"😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor