Jared

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Jared where I live most people have a dog for a pet and they take it for walks, you guys sure do it different in Texas....

1527016396136.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Jared where I live most people have a dog for a pet and they take it for walks, you guys sure do it different in Texas....

1527016396136.jpg
We call that a 'lil doggy.

• Informative
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Well, as they say, they do things bigger in Texas.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
When my son was in scouts, we had multiple campouts on a cattle ranch owned by a local doctor and he has a herd of longhorns. The young males can be aggressive, but once you make calf fries out of them, even the big ones become pretty docile. I had a young'n charge me and I stood my ground and slapped him on the horns between the eyes. It really hurt my hand, but he stopped and backed up. If I would have run I know I would have to have gone to the hospital because he would have chased me and run me over.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor