Jegs stainless exhaust kit, super deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
One tip about the kit I keep forgetting to add is for the tail pipe hanger in the rear is try to use the Monte SS type if going with rear exits. The frame I'm using came with the SS frame side mounts on it & I'm using the hanger "spoons" that came with the usless Pypes kit. Don't mind the frame, I still have to touch up the paint issues.

Attachments

• DSCN3623.JPG
    DSCN3623.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 264

Tom Lambert

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 25, 2018
Bitterman, do you by any chance have a P/N? I'll go on their site and see what I can find. Thanks.

Bitterman

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2017
Bitterman, do you by any chance have a P/N? I'll go on their site and see what I can find. Thanks.

This is the part number for the kind of headers I'm running. 387-49100-1 These are ceramic coated. The ones I bought are not and if I recall, I paid 170-180 for mine about 5 years ago.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I totally don't NEED this kit, but for the price, it's tempting. I could use it on my wagon as a catback with rear tire exit, but thats a decent amount of cutting required to make it what I want.

Everyone needs to stop bumping this post so it stops reminding me that I should buy it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

carl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2017
finally got my delivery & the box is destroyed & missing the 2 tail pipe extensions & the box of hangers & bolts is blown up & missing most of whatever be in there. Jess is gonna send out the missing stuff asap. Even the fed exp driver was surprised how bad the box was torn up. Still a good deal even with the aggravation.

lsxsierra

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 14, 2016
well i got the kit in friday. got it installed sunday. it is way too quiet for my taste. way way way to quite. and I "assume" the mufflers can be installed either way. one way catching the open groves down inside it. and the other way airflow passing over the notches inside. I installed them with the airflow passing across the notches and not grabbing them. and what kind of horsepower numbers do you all think that this 2-1/2 kit will support. at the crank horsepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor