Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
yea, box doesn't look too healthy, but not split up too badly.....

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
My box was destroyed but everything was in good shape but I was missing a tailpipe extension, Jegs misunderstood what I ment by 15" straight pipe that is flared on one end and sent some reducers instead which I still have but they did get me the correct pipe after I sent them pictures of the other one.

My86R3gal

Greasemonkey
Jan 12, 2015
South of Chicago
Ok so I’m not too much of a grease monkey, should I pull the trigger on this setup? I have an original 307 nothing fancy but I’m planning on doing an LS Swap, do you think it’s in my best interest to get it?

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
ok slight update fellas. i changed my mind. opted to have the exhaust done custom. welded with magnaflows and will have chrome tips coming out behind the wheel. He wanted $250 just in labor to install the kit and make the custom downpipes I needed to connect to this kit. so with the cost of the kit and the labor, i rather have the custom work. its thicker stainless also.

he's doing the custom welded exhaust, and coating the pipes for $500. I found this shop in stuart, they work on only classics. from the 20' to the 70's mostly.

we will see

anywho...anyone want to buy a brand new jegs kit? LOL

WanaBa442

G-Body Guru
Aug 5, 2017
New England
Mines supposed to be here Thursday.
We'll see how close to "NOT fitting a Cutlass" it really is...............
Going to need custom head pipes anyways, but stoopid cheap for the rest of it.

Z48LT1

Greasemonkey
Oct 10, 2015
Space Coast, Florida
Fedex dropped my box too many times and decided it was too wasted to deliver it, so took it back to Delaware, Ohio. The nice ladies at JEGS customer service told me the box had too many holes in it and they were going to send me another one right away. No harm, no foul. Couldn't be happier.

Best - Gary

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor