Joke of the day

At work we had a big argument over that. We decided it was 'Sh**, Shave, THEN Shower'. Or 'Shave, SH**, and then Shower'. Either way, shower was last so as to rinse off the other two. Makes sense.
It does depend what's open when you hit the latrine. When I finally got into a leadership position, it was easier to be ahead of the other guys cause I was always up before the guys.

Reactions: 1 users
And then there's the funky-monkeys that do ALL of it in the shower!?! :doh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
And then there's the funky-monkeys that do ALL of it in the shower!?! :doh:
oh, so you've heard what happens in the female employee showers at the Bonnaroo music festival? (our female co-workers told us all about it :puke:)

• Haha
Funny you say that, lost my house AC yeaterday at about 4pm. Made a quick run to Lowes to rectify that situation...

WINDOW UNIT2.jpg

This is in my master bedroom, other side of that is my sunroom. Open a couple windows for crossflow and it works great. Had the bedroom down to 75 last night. Local AC guy I know came out this afternoon and pumped the house one back up, it was low on freon. House one is running good, the two combined is cold t*tty in here.. 🙂

Reactions: 3 users
oh, so you've heard what happens in the female employee showers at the Bonnaroo music festival? (our female co-workers told us all about it :puke:)
I just remember my crusty old drill sergeant from Alabama, always warning about 'Afreets foots'. 'Don' pee in de showah'. What a guy. He drove an old purple VW Bug. One day it wouldn't start and I set the points with a matchbook cover for him so he could get home. After that he was slightly less brutal to me.