Joke of the day

Nam vets would swear to this but grape jelly and peanut butter. You ate the peanut butter for breakfast and it kept you from needing to take a dump for the whole day. At sundown, eat the grape jelly and next morning, up and hit the latrine, just like clockwork.

Reactions: 1 user
My old man was a Marine in WWII. Three S’s he’d say. Sh**, Shower, and Shave.
At work we had a big argument over that. We decided it was 'Sh**, Shave, THEN Shower'. Or 'Shave, SH**, and then Shower'. Either way, shower was last so as to rinse off the other two. Makes sense.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
At work we had a big argument over that. We decided it was 'Sh**, Shave, THEN Shower'. Or 'Shave, SH**, and then Shower'. Either way, shower was last so as to rinse off the other two. Makes sense.

I like to shave in the shower, so sh**, shower/shave for this guy. Like Tosh says, if you have to take a dump after getting out of the shower you need to crawl back in bed and start the whole day over.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I find it a lot easier to shower first then shave. hot water softens up the beard. also, after about a weeks growth and your face is starting to itch even with constant washing, it makes it easier to shave after washing the 7-day beard with some soap. the razor actually cuts better.

shave after washing the 7-day beard with some soap. the razor actually cuts better.
That is why I use an old school shave brush in a mug. The soap softens the beard, easy to add some more if needed. The worn out shower soap goes in the mug- no need to buy the soap cakes. I have been doing that since basic training [50 years ago!] and I am only on my second brush. The first I bought at the Ft. Knox PX, the current one my Son-in-law got me. A BURMA SHAVE brush and mug set if you can believe that.

That is why I use an old school shave brush in a mug. The soap softens the beard, easy to add some more if needed. The worn out shower soap goes in the mug- no need to buy the soap cakes. I have been doing that since basic training [50 years ago!] and I am only on my second brush. The first I bought at the Ft. Knox PX, the current one my Son-in-law got me. A BURMA SHAVE brush and mug set if you can believe that.
1488238-B.jpg

I just use gel shaving cream in the disposable can.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users