Joke of the day

All that's missing is the barking of a seal.

As for the fentanyl, if the joke wasn't globally funny it'd be nationally ironic for us up here as the local epidemic for the area's drug users is fentanyl driven. The labs use that Sh** as a cut for everything. the addicts, most of them homeless indigenous, get to laugh all the way to the morgue. Think the Newspaper automatically reserves a column or two for the latest bust. More irony there as the cops continuously boast of the damage they do to the drug trade yet any major reality check has the actual inroads at about 5%, meaning 95% gets to the street and sold. The absolute degree of irony is that us non-indigenous get blamed for the social impact but who are the sellers and buyers; ain't us.

"I used to be appalled, now I'm just amused...........................................(quote: auth unknown)

Nick

Reactions: Ugly1
The cities near me are as bad. Driving by the schools and see someone out collecting the used needles on the streets. Friends of mine that live next to the school had to walk their yard before the kids could go out to play as the losers were throwing their needles in his back yard.

All that's missing is the barking of a seal.

As for the fentanyl, if the joke wasn't globally funny it'd be nationally ironic for us up here as the local epidemic for the area's drug users is fentanyl driven. The labs use that Sh** as a cut for everything. the addicts, most of them homeless indigenous, get to laugh all the way to the morgue. Think the Newspaper automatically reserves a column or two for the latest bust. More irony there as the cops continuously boast of the damage they do to the drug trade yet any major reality check has the actual inroads at about 5%, meaning 95% gets to the street and sold. The absolute degree of irony is that us non-indigenous get blamed for the social impact but who are the sellers and buyers; ain't us.

"I used to be appalled, now I'm just amused...........................................(quote: auth unknown)

Nick
Sad really. But they blame everyone but the person using the junk.

In the Philippines it's legal to shoot drug dealers in the street. They don't have a whole lot of problems over there..
Shooting one dealer leaves several dozen users who otherwise would have ODed. Statistically that's a lot more problems to have.

Shooting one dealer leaves several dozen users who otherwise would have ODed. Statistically that's a lot more problems to have.
Depends on how saturated the population is with drugs, they've had this policy in place for decades.